Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Review: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer Sunscreen

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 30
I had been wanting to try some Kiehl's products for a while, but it is on the slightly more expensive side so I didn't want to just spend a lot of money a bunch of random things and not like them. However, when I needed a new day time moisturizer I saw this one with SPF 30 and I just couldn't resist...

I think this moisturizer has converted me to a Kiehl's fan. It's really lightweight, moisturizing, and has the extra plus of a sunscreen built in. I have pretty dry skin, so I need pretty substantial moisture in my skin care products. However, I also dance every day so don't like moisturizers that get really shiny at the first sign of sweat or oil. This one hits both of those marks: it's really moisturizing but doesn't make me look like a grease ball when I work out.

For this reason, I think that this moisturizer would be good for all skin types (just as the bottle suggests lol). With my dry skin, I do think I need a serum or some other kind of extra hydration step to completely get rid of my dry patches but I do wear this on its own most of the time and it works just fine. It's really lightweight and absorbs really quickly as well so for those of you with slightly oilier skin (or those of you who just don't want to have a ton of moisturizer sitting on top of your face all day) this'll be great. Don't let the SPF scare you into thinking this is a really thick, white, moisturizer--as I said earlier this absorbs beautifully and it's always nice to know that you have that extra little bit of protection because I don't know about you guys, but I find it kind of annoying to apply a separate SPF from my moisturizer.

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment down below if you've tried this moisturizer or any other Kiehl's products...I'm trying to decide on what my next Kiehl's purchase will be!

-Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment