Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Find: June 5, 2015

FOREVER 21 FAUX LEATHER PEEP-TOE MULES: $32.90


I thought I'd start a new series on my blog where I'll post one item every Friday that's $50 or less and totally worth every penny. Since I'm one of the most indecisive person ever (and when it comes to shopping you can't just ask me to pick one) I'll post a few of the runner ups as well. A lot of the really beautiful things we see bloggers, celebrities, and models wearing cost an arm and a leg and then some, but I am a firm believer that you can get a similar look--while still looking expensive--for a lot cheaper. And plus, doesn't it feel so much more satisfying to know that you spent way less money than you should have rather than way more? These "Friday Finds" are just part of my eternal quest to prove this idea right (also, this way I can justify the many hours spent online shopping).

This weeks find is a bit of a cheat seeing as I own these. I'm a bit obsessed with mules, and I've been wanting a pair that was a little more wearable than my Aldo stiletto ones. When I saw these at a mere $32 I knew I needed to have them, and when they went on sale for $25.99 I literally ran to my local Forever 21 to pick these babies up. They're so comfortable while remaining incredibly stylish; I've worn them on two days so far where I was walking and running around the city all day and my feet (and the shoes) held up surprisingly well. I also think that these are a little more versatile than the stiletto ones because the chunky heel makes the shoe a little more casual and edgy. And just to make everything better, they also come in white if that is more your style.

While online there aren't many sizes left in sale, I'd check in store--at my local F21 they were practically swimming in these guys.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want me to continue this series, and if you have any finds you'd like to share I'd love to hear about them!

-Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment